quote

"We are not built to shrink into something less but to blossom into something more." Oprah Winfrey

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

Last night was spent at the midnight premiere of Eclipse with the one and only Elaina. Let's just say that Eclipse was definitely what I expected it to be. Completely cheesy/corny, (I cringe with almost every line) and horrible acting! Ha the whole time I was there I kept wondering to myself, "What posessed me to lose precious hours of sleep to come see this?" Not only was the movie not of interest to me, but of course I was stuck in the theater with a bunch of Edward-hungry, Jacob-obsessed, Twilight fans! AAAHHH! I'm surprised we made it out of there alive! I do have to say Taylor Lautner absolutely made the movie. If it wasn't for him and his half naked body I would've left the theater feeling completely disappointed. So thank you Taylor Lautner for flaunting what you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment