quote

"We are not built to shrink into something less but to blossom into something more." Oprah Winfrey

Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 Most Overated, Annoying, Overused, etc. Words.

1. Epic- seriously, do you even know what that means? Why do you refer to your dog as epic? Get a new word.

2.Obvi- Ha I never realized how hard it was to say obviously in the first place. Not to mention, obvi just sounds stupid.

3. Cray Cray- Am I five? Are you five? Yet, even at five I understood what the word CRAZY meant.

4. Seri?- Again with the shortening words that don't need to be shortened. No I am not "seri" but yes I am "serious."

5. Fail- Nope. I didn't fail. You didn't fail. No one is failing. I just forgot to tie my shoe lace.
*side note: The only thing worse than "Fail," is "Epic Fail"

1 comment: